Yes! Tomorrow is my last day at work and then my four week summer vacation will FINALLY begin. I have been working on a new tune for a while but now it’s (hopefully) almost finished. I will post it on Soundcloud when it’s done. Then I will start on another remixing project of a Japanese artist.
Wired is running an article about Diego Stocco and his music on his bizzare self made instruments. Check out this demonstration of his Experibass – violin, viola and cello strings amplified through the body of a double bass. This is classical punk at its best.
Ricky Ryan – Tokyo Tales (Bjorn Fogelberg Remix) has been charted by DJs Tanseer and Praveen Achary on their site Sound Faction June Top list.
01. DAVI – Blue Hour (Eelke Kleijn ‘Space’ Mix) [Outside The Box Music]
02. Underworld – 2 Months Off (DAVI Remix) [Blanche Recordings]
03. Vinayak^A – Never Turn Back (Ben Coda Remix) [Spherax]
04. Nic Fanciulli – On The Phone (Original Mix) [Bitten]
05. Ricky Ryan – Tokyo Tales (Bjorn Fogelberg Remix) [Avangardia]
06. Solomun – Sisi [Leena Music]
07. Kev O’Brien – Valentines & 909’s (MANIK’s 808 Remix) [Deep Vein Audio]
08. Andreas Bergmann – The Big Hangover [Klopfgeist]
09. Spooky – Little Bullet (Ballistic Mix) [Renaissance]
10. Sahar Z & Guy Manzur – Estimated Time (Stephan Bazbaz Remix) [Definitive]
I suspect this will be the dance track of this summer (at least in Sweden). Which is well deserved – it’s such a great tune and Robyn’s voice is simply amazing. Check out the remixes below as well. I picked the 2 best ones, out of.. many. 🙂
Dutch DJ Eelke Kleijn has put my remix of Ricky Ryan’s track “Tokyo Tales” at number 4 on his top top list for June 2010.
My latest remix of Ricky Ryan’s track Tokyo Tales has been released on Beatport. Click here to listen and buy!
My tune “Life in a tube” is included in the latest ambient/electronic podcast on X3. Click here to listen!
I’ve been pretty sick for the last week or so but now I’m slowly getting back to “normal”. I’m working on a new track which I hope to finish soon. And the weather is finally getting better in Sweden which does add to the inspiration. The winter has been too long.
OMG! What I great track. Why have I missed this one?! 🙂