I noticed I haven’t been posting here in a while so here’s a little update to what I’ve been up to lately.
First of all, I have spent A TON of my spare time on building that Arp 2600 clone called the TTSH, or Two Thousand Six Hundred. It’s a massive build and I’m almost finished with it now. I will post some more pictures and sounds when the case and everything is done.
Also I switched jobs recently, so I’m now I’m back working with what you call User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Design for E-commerce. I have been there for four months now, so a lot of my creative energy have been directed towards that. I’m a senior in this area and it’s something I have been working professional with for over 20 years now.
The next album is still in the works. Gotta finish it now, I know..
I’m trying to finish the last two tracks for my album. This is the seed of one of those tracks. All was recorded live from my modular synth after an hour or so of patching.
The title says it all. I just made my TR-interpretation patches free for download for anybody who wants their Sonic Potions LXR drum machine to sound Roland-ish. Get it on my free stuff page.
This is what it sounds like. Recorded live in one take and with only slight compression added afterwards. No other effects were used.
I’ve grown tired of how my website looks so today I decided to update its layout a bit. Voila, introducing a new header, new colors and a bit wider content-area. I just noticed that some of the music on the music pages has stopped working for some reason. I’ll fix that in a day or two. In the meantime, they’re all available on my Soundcloud page.
Edit: Fixed it.. 🙂